Fee Refund Rules:
- The refund of fees will be done as per the following rule table. The counting of days will begin from the day of joining the classes, irrespective of the absenteeism from classes.
|Time Period||Deductable Amount|
|Within 15 days of class commencement||12,000+Service Tax|
|Within 30 days of class commencement||25,000+Service Tax|
|No refund after 30 days of class commencement.|
- Refund will be applied through the refund form only, Parents / Guardian signature is required with specified reason of leaving.
- Collect the prescribed Fee Refund Application Form from office and fill it completely.
- At the time of Refund form submission, Student ID and original Fees Receipt will have to be affixed with the form attach original receipt(s) of total fee deposited.
- Submit the filled-in refund Application Form in person along with above mentioned documents to the coordinator in the office.
- Only student/parent can submit "Fee Refund" application in person. Please note that, we will not accept the Fee Refund application form from any other person/relative/friend.
- Processing of application for refund takes approximately 15 working days.
- Refund will be processed after the approval of Director.
- Fee will be refunded by account payee cheque only in the father/candidates name.
- Only the student or his/her parent can collect cheque for refund of fee. Refund cheque will not be given to friend/relative or any other person.
- The student/parents should understand that fee refund is a part of institutes policy and we strictly follow the refund rules & regulations as mentioned above. Please also note that refund requests made verbally/orally or through Telephone/email/Fax are also not entertained.
- Any legal matter/dispute related to fee refund is subject to Kota (Rajasthan) jurisdiction only.
- The Service Tax & Education Cess on course fee & refund amount is liable to change as per the revision made by Government of India.
- Fees refund on disciplinary Grounds: This is a very special provision regarding fee refund. If a entire Batch/Class or majority of its students is found to be involved in an incident of indiscipline at any point of time during the Academic session; the entire Batch/Class or majority of students may be rusticated from the institute. In such a case, the fee refund will be as per the Refund Policy.
- If the student discontinue in between the sessions and does not complete his studies, the caution Money will not be refundable.